Twin Cities Congregational Solar Bulk Buy
An invitation for faith communities in the metro area to promote climate justice, support clean energy and reduce their electricity bills.
Sundial Energy, a Minneapolis-based solar developer, and Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light, a nonprofit network of faith communities, are excited to offer congregations throughout the metro area an opportunity to save on energy costs with the government programs, utility incentives, and a bulk discount.
Benefits of installing Congregational Solar
- Support clean energy and the health, economic and environmental benefits that come with it while reducing reliance on fossil fuels.
- Tell a powerful story to newcomers and long-time members alike that you are moving into the future and committed to caring for our common home.
- Save 15-30% on energy costs by taking advantage of solar incentives before they are gone.
Eligibility and Timing
Congregations are invited to apply and receive an appraisal from Sundial or MNIPL if they are customers of Xcel Energy and meet these basic requirements:
- Flat roof only. Sloped roof can be accommodated with custom approach
- Expected useful life of roof is 25 years or more
- Located in the Twin Cities metro area
Applications are available now. Final contracts to be signed in April 2020.
Where can I learn more?
For a free appraisal to assess other conditions of your building and financing, contact Buff Grace, Solar Outreach Manager of Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light, at email@example.com or 651-323-3167.