MNIPL Climate Justice Night at the Museum
March 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On March 28, we invite you to join us for a night of celebration at the new Bell Museum to support the MNIPL network and our bold vision for a just, sustainable world.
We’ll gather in the museum’s beautiful Horizon Hall for an inspiring program and buffet-style dinner, with the opportunity to view the new special exhibit, Weather to Climate: Our Changing World. Together we’ll share music, poetry, and stories of visionary projects at the intersection of carbon reduction and social justice.
- Ellen Anderson, Energy Transition Lab & former MN State Senator
- Raj Rajan, PhD, Macalester College
- Jim Bear Jacobs, Healing Minnesota Stories
- Bob Blake, MNIPL & Founder of Solar Bear
- Jazz combo with guitarist Steve Blons
- and more
Let’s come together to lift up inspiring climate justice solutions that are already in motion, while supporting a courageous vision for the future.
Interested in sponsor opportunities for your business, faith community, or organization? Contact [email protected].
All ticket sales and contributions support Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light, a 501(c)3 non-profit. You are supporting:
- Innovative, visionary programs that promote 100% access to solar energy and an equitable solar workforce
- Vibrant climate leadership in faith communities across the state, nurtured through the new MNIPL Climate Justice Congregation certificate program
- Youth programming that inspires love for the earth through creative arts and outdoor adventure
- Powerful interfaith gatherings to advocate for 100% renewable energy, resisting the Line 3 pipeline, and key climate policies