- This event has passed.
MNIPL Climate Justice Night at the Museum
March 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
** Update: We’re happy to report an enthusiastic response for our upcoming celebration and fundraiser, and tickets are SOLD OUT! We would love to accommodate more people but have reached the room capacity of 150. For folks who can’t make it and would like to support our mission with a donation, you can contribute online here. Huge thanks to our network for supporting bold action for climate justice, and gratitude to our event sponsors. **
On March 28, we invite you to join us for a night of celebration at the new Bell Museum to support the MNIPL network and our bold vision for a just, sustainable world.
We’ll gather in the museum’s beautiful Horizon Hall for an inspiring program and buffet-style dinner, with the opportunity to view the new special exhibit, Weather to Climate: Our Changing World. Together we’ll share music, poetry, and stories of visionary projects at the intersection of carbon reduction and social justice.
6:00 pm – Doors, live music, cash bar, and viewing of special museum exhibit
7:00 pm – Dinner, plated meal
7:30 pm – Program, featuring:
- Ellen Anderson, Energy Transition Lab & former MN State Senator
- Jim Bear Jacobs, Healing Minnesota Stories
- Raj, Metropolitan State University
- Bob Blake, MNIPL & Founder of Solar Bear
- Preist Jones, youth spoken word artist
- Tiyumba Drum & Dance Company
- Jazz combo with guitarist Steve Blons
Let’s come together to lift up inspiring climate justice solutions that are already in motion, while supporting a courageous vision for the future.
Interested in sponsor opportunities for your business, faith community, or organization? Contact [email protected].
All ticket sales and contributions support Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light, a 501(c)3 non-profit. You are supporting:
- Innovative, visionary programs that promote 100% access to solar energy and an equitable solar workforce
- Vibrant climate leadership in faith communities across the state, nurtured through the new MNIPL Climate Justice Congregation certificate program
- Youth programming that inspires love for the earth through creative arts and outdoor adventure
- Powerful interfaith gatherings to advocate for 100% renewable energy, resisting the Line 3 pipeline, and key climate policies
Many thanks to our event sponsors for their generous support for climate justice: