We know there’s a lot to keep up with in this fast-moving, ever-changing climate movement. Thank you for sticking with us! We are inspired by your ongoing commitment to action. Here is a summary of the current actions items at MNIPL:
- Sign and share the Faith Leader Letter Opposing Line 3. We invite all faith leaders - rabbis, imams, priests, pastors, deacons, elders, and others - to sign this letter. For a printable version, click here.
- Sign the petition to Support Solar for Minnesota Schools. This petition is one step toward allocating funds for solar and working with school boards to implement a just solar strategy. For a printable version, click here.
- Sign the Guilty by Association petition to oppose threats to our freedoms of speech, assembly, and protest. This bill, which threatens liability for anyone associated with a protest where property is damaged or trespassing occurs, is an effort to dissuade our collective action.
- Submit your comment to keep the “community” in community solar. The residential adder for community solar helps make solar energy financially feasible at the household level. This petition opposes the proposed removal of the residential adder from the Community Solar Garden Program, which would risk making solar inaccessible to communities.
- Host a Solar House Party!
Creating a truly just and sustainable world is going to take us all bringing our full selves to the table. Where are you called to take action?